Mole Removal At Home
If you are seeking methods for mole removal at home, you have come to the right place! There are quite a variety of natural mole removal methods, that can be done in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Natural mole removal methods are usually a safe and non-evasive solution to getting rid of unsightly moles, especially that dreaded facial mole you hate.
Mole Removal At Home Warning
Natural mole removal at home methods are usually safe, but I must strongly advise you not to attempt any type of removal that involves burning, scraping or cutting into your skin. These types of remedies must be performed by a licensed practitioner, as there is always the risk of bleeding, infection and permanent scarring.
Before starting any mole removal at home method, be sure you are not allergic to any of the natural substances recommended. If you are unsure, test a small area of your skin where any possible reaction will not be noticeable.
You really should also consult with your medical practitioner about the condition of your mole prior to using any mole removal at home methods. Moles are one of the only types of skin growths that can become cancerous, so if you have noticed any significant change to your mole, causing you to want to remove it, seek proper medical advice first.
Natural Mole Removal At Home
There are a wide variety of natural remedies you can mix up easily within the comfort and convenience of your own home. Luckily, moles can be easily be removed using a mixture of herbs, minerals and other natural substances. The key is to keep applying the remedy often, until you start to see the desired result.
Here are a few different herbal mole removal at home remedies containing items you may likely already have in your home:
- Tea Tree Oil – Undiluted tea tree oil can be applied directly to the offending mole. Apply the oil several times daily until it has disappeared.
- Dandelion Root – A few drops daily of Dandelion root can be applied directly to the mole, continuing until it has be eliminated.
- Chickweed – Chickweed can be purchased as either an extract or in its natural dried form. If you purchase dried chickweed, you will need to crush it into a powder in order to use it, so try finding the extract for ease of use. Apply a few drops daily to the mole until it has disappeared.
- Milkweed – Milkweed can also be purchased as an extract and applied directly to the mole just one time per day until it has receded.
If you are looking for something a little cheaper to use for mole removal at home, you can also achieve positive results from a variety of fruits and vegetables. Keep in mind, these alternatives may take a little longer to achieve the desired results, but they do still work. They are:
- Apple Cider Vinegar – apple cider vinegar can be applied several times daily to the mole.
- Walnut Juice – crack open a walnut, extract the juice inside and apply to your mole once per day.
- Garlic – Garlic is such a wonder herb and it once again is beneficial for mole removal at home. Crush some fresh garlic into a mushy paste and apply directly to your mole multiple times daily. You won’t smell nice, but it is effective!
- Honey – Honey has many healing properties and works well for mole removal at home. Coat the mole with honey multiple times daily until it has disappeared.
Natural mole removal at home does take some patience and time. Be sure to apply any of the concoctions above multiple times daily where stated, in order to achieve the most effective results possible from your efforts at mole removal at home.